Scrap It Girl’s Monthly Challenge Rules & Info
You are welcome to submit any type of project unless the challenge calls for something specific.
- You may enter 2 projects per challenge, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog). You may combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish!
- When your project is ready for submission, please link your project to the challenge using our linking system which will be at the end of each challenge posting. Post your creation on your blog, linking back to The Scrap It Girl Challenge.
- POST ONLY THE LINK TO YOUR ENTRY, not your entire blog. Links to the entire blog, or links with multiple project submissions and links not linked back to the challenge will not be considered for the challenge “win”.
- A badge and prize will be sent to the winner as soon as info is received, you have 10 days to respond.
- All of the entries will be looked at & comments will be left for everyone who participates. Winners are selected by a small panel of blogging judges, I don’t use the random drawing to determine which is the best entry. The judges will place their vote, the one with the most votes is the winner.
- Please post my badge to your site if you are a challenge winner. I post other challenges on my Facebook Scrap It Girl page… be sure to check it out.
2014 Challenge Schedule & Winners
- January: New Years Resolutions or a Shiny Star. Host Kimberly Winner Kathleen
- February: Hearts, Host Kimberly
- March: Birthday’s Host Kelly
- April: Tags or Bags
- May: Mother’s or Mother Nature
- June: Things with Wings
- July: Color Challenge Host Kisha Navy/Cream/Red/Kraft
- August: Arrows or #’s
- September: Furr Babies or Animals
- October: Embossing Folders
- November: Water Colors, Gelatos, or other Paint
- December: Wrap it up
- January: Bling, Glitter, Sparkles or anything SHINY~ Winner Traci B
- February: Material Host Laura, Winner Christy
- March: 123 Recipe Host April winner Brenda
- April: Angels or Arrows, Host Dawn Winner: Irit
- May: Sketch Challenge host Kelly Winner: Jenny
- June: Die Cuts, host Maya Winner: Sharron
- July: Red, White & Blue Host Kimberly winner Kathy
- August: Mini Albums, Host Kimberly winner Rina M.
- September: Use School Supplies Host Rachelle winner Ilda
- September: Got Wood? Host Kimberly winner Brenda
- October: Color Challenge Use colors in your Kitchen, Host Kelly winner Kathleen
- November: Use Stencils Host Maya Winner Kathleen
- December: Xmas Ornaments, Host Kimberly Winner Katy D