They will create a Halloween sign and decorate a mummy coffin. 2 projects, tons of painting, and 2 hours of creativity. Sign them up soon.
Happy News for my Hannah’s and Hobby Lobby fan’s… I have added many new classes to my September schedule for both locations.
Starting in September you will find me at Hannah’s every Thursday from 10-5 and a few Saturday’s a month. I plan to be at Hobby Lobby Monday’s and Friday’s.
Here is a sneak peek at a few classes coming up.
I will also be at the Kenosha Public Museum teaching Card Classes and of course I will continue with an assortment of classes in my Scrap It Girl Studio. Get on my email list so you can get a weekly copy of my up to date schedule along with the weekly craft coupons. I am also teaching Scrapbooking classes at both locations along with a few kid classes too. I hope to see you in class soon~
I love having my kids home for the summer! Not only do we get to sleep in and stay up late, but they become my assistants for all of my kid classes. If they don’t want to help me out, I can always find one of their friends to help me out. Another perk about having kids work for me, is that I can pay them with candy bars, soda, or crafty things. Here are a few of my favorite “kid related” classes, prep time, or events.
If you are a local friend.. Illinois or Wisconsin, here are the locations I am currently teaching kid classes.
- Kenosha Hobby Lobby
- Antioch, Illinois Hannah’s Home Accents
- Scrap It Girl Studio in Kenosha
- Kenosha Public Museum
- Kenosha Public Schools when in session
- Racine Michael’s Craft Store
- Strawberry Creek County Club
- and of course I offer private classes at my place or at your place
Set up a class of your own anytime.. I also host birthday parties.
Hey Cricut Fans….I have been teaching Cricut Classes in Wisconsin locations for so long that it is finally time I cross the border and bring my Cricut classes to Hannah’s in Antioch, Illinois. Do you want to get that cricut machine out of the box or maybe learn a few new tricks? Join us for one of my many Cricut Classes that start in July. Sign up is needed to RSVP your spot. Here are just a few of the dates we will be offering the class. The classes in July are all beginner cricut classes but you will need to take a beginners class in order to take an advanced class in August. All cricut classes are $25. You can either email me the date you plan to attend a class or sign up at Hannah’s. We already started the sign up sheets and posted these classes on Facebook last week, so in order to save yourself a spot Sign up soon!
- Friday July 13 10-Noon $25 Beginners
- Saturday July 14 10-Noon $25 Beginners
- Thursday July 26 10-Noon $25 Beginners
- Saturday July 28 10-Noon $25 Beginners
- Thursday August 9 10-Noon $25 Advanced
- Saturday August 11 10-Noon $25 Advanced
- ink pens
- cutting wool, chipboard, vinyl and photos
- all functions, keys, and buttons on the Personal, Cricut original, and Cricut Expression Machines.
- You will create a card, borders, and receive a handout with a cutting guide line.