Did you know we have 2 challenges this month? What a great time to enter your projects.. 4 chances to win some new crafty goodies.
1st Challenge is our Monthly Challenge. This month our designer Rachelle is our host. The challenge is Back 2 School. Use any school supplies you have lying around. You can create any type of project and can enter 2 items.
Or 2nd challenge just got posted yesterday. Got Wood.. is the theme. Yep.. use your mini wood veneer embellishments, or other wood pieces. You may even have a wood shutter, window, box, or other item you want to alter. Again you can enter two projects.
Here is a look at the prizes for the two September challenges. Both end on September 30th.. so hurry~
Here is the list of challenges for the rest of the year. This gives you plenty of time to get ready.
- September: Use School Supplies Host Rachelle
- September: Got Wood? Wood Albums or use wood on a project: Host Kimberly
- October: Color Challenge Use the colors found in your Kitchen, Host Kelly
- November: Use Stencils Host Maya
- November: Use Canvas Shapes, Host Linda
- November: BLOG HOP w/ Linnie Blooms
- December: Homemade Holiday Ornaments, host Kimberly
Share our challenges with your friends! Thank you!~