Did you know that I post my challenges month’s in advance? Yes, I do.. that way you have plenty of time to work on your projects and can enter in time. I also announce the winner, links, host, and dates. Check out the page to see my lists. I also thought I should let you know that I will now be adding a 2nd challenge every other month. Now you will have 2 challenges to enter in select months. Here is the Challenge Schedule for the rest of the year.
- July: Red, White & Blue Host Kimberly
- August: Mini Albums, Kimberly
- September: Use School Supplies Host Rachelle
- September: Got Wood? Altered art wood projects, Host Kimberly
- October: Color Challenge Host Kelly
- November: Use Stencils Host Maya
- November: Recipe Challenge: Leaves, Sticks, Burlap Host: Kimberly
- December: Use Canvas Host Linda
You will also notice my designers will occasionally host a challenge. They provide the prize and pick the challenge. My design team of 10 girls also give me their top 3 picks each month. The entry that receives the most votes, wins that challenge. I don’t like the random pick for the winner.. we actually all have a say on our favorites. I have to say that we have an occasional tie or a close 2nd place. Our winners always receive an assortment of crafty goodies from the host along with our challenge winning badge.
Have you taken part in any of my monthly challenges? What kind of challenges do you like? Make sure you make a note of our upcoming challenges, we hope to see your projects soon~
Scrap It Girl & Her Awesome Team of Designers!~