Congrats to Irit for your beautiful layout using products that started w/ the letters C.H.A. We loved how you used “Chipboard” for your title, “Altered” your lamp, and used “Heat” embossing on your layout. Please get back to me w/ in 10 days so I can ship you your winnings~ and send you your blog blinkie. Thank you for all of the other entries we look forward to seeing more.
February’s Challenge: Feb. 2-Feb 29 Show some love, use hearts, xo xo, or do a layout about someone or something you love!
This is what my design team came up with. Click on images to get a full view of the layouts. I am working on this inconvenience.
Here is what the challenge winner will win.
- You may enter 2 projects per challenge, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog). You may combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish!
- When your project is ready for submission, please link your project to the challenge using our linking system which will be at the end of each challenge posting. Post your creation on your blog, linking back to The Scrap It Girl Challenge.
- POST ONLY THE LINK TO YOUR ENTRY, not your entire blog. Links to the entire blog, or links with multiple project submissions and links not linked back to the challenge will not be considered for the challenge “win”.
- A badge and prize will be sent to the winner as soon as info is received, you have 10 days to respond.
- All of the entries will be looked at & comments will be left for everyone who participates. Winners are selected by a small panel of blogging judges, I don’t use the random drawing to determine which is the best entry. The judges will place their vote, the one with the most votes is the winner.
- Please post my badge to your site if you are a challenge winner.